10 Jul 2019

16 years today

I do not why but our brain usually goes back in the past of our lifes. The one today is a memory to one of my bravest situations I have ever lived. Nowadays I can say that all is alright but it was difficult to recover myself. When you lose someone important to you, it can take time to adjust and learn to live your life. There is no right way or wrong way to grieve and it can take time. Difficult situations require it. No matter what the problem is, there will always be an opportunity here for you to either make a connection with someone, to discover something new, to explore a new path, or it might provide you with the opportunity to make a decision that could one day turn into an unexpected fact.
Personally, my family and friends were crucial and they helped me a lot. After that, I was a new person. Nowadays I am able to understand people who lose a child because I have been through that experience and you feel guilty. This is a normal part of losses. However, talking and sharing your feelings encourage you moving through your future life and, at the end, you are the one who decide to follow up because, in fact, you have a wonderful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment