3 Jan 2018

Digital resources

Happy New Year everyone! New year, new projects, new resources and new updatings. I believe that teachers are students throughout our lives. Never stop, never give up. That's the reason of this post. I love sharing materials, worksheets and resources that I use in my lessons with all of you, a follower or a reader. Nowadays there are some educational issues that are quite different from the past. I mean, a part of lesson planning, teaching, management and knowledge among others, ICT keeps the students engaged. Because of this, I want to share the top 10 digital resources I used in 2017. As we live in a digital time, there would be more resources that they will be also useful, but the ones you will see in the blog linked in the pic below, are the ones I used last year and it is sure I am going to use them in this new year. Click on the pic below and start to use them. They are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment