7 May 2017

Mum's Day!

Hi everyone!
It has been a perfect morning today!
I woke up at 7 a.m to run with a group of friends. After that, I had a relaxing shower and I felt satisfied because of the time I spent running. However, what I couldn't imagine is that the day would become better with my family because when I arrived at home, I had a lovely surprise!
My daughters, Maria and Christina, gave a special cup to me. The cup was made of goma eva and it was full of LOVE (lots of tiny hearts inside it). Also, they bought an insulated thermo with an important label on it: "Best Mom Ever" ;D All of those presents were with a cute note... Isn't it lovely? I felt proud of having the best daughters not just for those presents but also for giving their best and being excellent friends and workers.
   
Anyway, I want to wish all the best to those moms who are just the way you are, specially my mum! Here you have her with my two daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment