26 Jun 2015

Goodbye!

Dear students, families and teachers,
After 18 years of working at school, I will start a new stage as a teacher far away from Joanot Alisanda next September.
Goodbyes are difficult for me. There are students, families and teachers at school who I have become close to. There is a real feeling of sadness, so it's hard to find the right words to express it. Sometimes I feel empty, like there were other words I should have said. 
I'll miss you a lot, that's true but life goes on. 
Nevertheless, I invite you to follow the bloc and visit it whenever you want. 
I will feel very happy if you do.
On the other hand, I'm looking forward to my new school. It's going to be different but at the same time it's going to be a challenge for me. I will learn from my mates and new students. I'm sure I will enrich myself in order to become a better teacher.
Goodbye, and see you soon!

15 comments:

  1. Iam very sad Ines. You ar a very good ticher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inès, we are Jan's family. We will miss you a lot, because you made children learn English in a different way. We hope you will come back soon and we wish you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad news. I'm so sorry. Did children know anything about your news? It will be very hard not to be with you. They played, sang, recited plays and poems in a funny way. Thank you for being a special teacher for them. Joan's family

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best english ticher. a kis for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. From a teacher to another teacher: change is good. You may lose something good but you may gain something better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em permetràs fer aquest comentari en català, oi? Has estat molt valenta i esperem que aquesta nova etapa sigui molt profitosa per a tu. Et trobarem molt a faltar. Una forta abraçada i, esperem, que fins aviat.
    J. R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the past years. No és una bona notícia però tota la família desitgem que gaudeixis tant de la teva feina com ho has fet sempre. Estarem en contacte. Una forta abraçada!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate your kind and warm words. They moved me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great and sad news Ines. When you are close to your students, it's difficult to change your mind. I am sure they appreciate your dinamic way of teaching and they will miss you. But as you say, life goes on. We don't grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges and this is a new one. Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A GOOD TEACHER IS ALWAYS BECOMING A BETTER TEACHER. One of the most powerful ways to do this is to observe other teachers and that is what I did when I was at your school. I learnt a lot from you. Never give up Ines. Best wishes from Turkey.
    Zekiye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear all, thank you very much for your warm words. I am pleased to read all your comments and they arrive to me full of meanings. They made me feel confident with my way of improving my lessons. Now, I have another chance knowing that I left friends and mates that taught me lots of things. Thank again for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete
  13. THAnk you for all. I like you

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best for you and a big thankiu. Kises

    ReplyDelete