27 Sept 2013

Thanks to all of You!

Hi you all! 
The European language celebration was a fantastic day! 
 THANKS for your collaboration.
Children and also teachers wore a t-shirt with a European language on it! 
Here you have the movie we have made with some of the pics. 
It has been impossible to show you all of them. 
We have chosen the most meaningful and funny ones. 
Enjoy it!  

After watching the video, think about it and choose
three different t-shirts: 
the one you like most,
the one you think it has a good message,
the one you find it is funny.

3 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic idea and the seed for a future project, I'm sure your students enjoyed wearing different t-shirts!
    Your enthusiasm for your job is incredibly inspiring, congratulations!
    Okay, about your suggestion. My three t-shirts are the next: I found funny SOME OF THEM, but If I have to choose, "luch time" it's my last decision.
    About the meaning, I think that "Stop killing whales" or "I will change the world" are excellent.
    Nevertheless, my favourite one is the one about "Urban tribes" definitely!
    Ines, if you want me to share a commenius project or something like that, please, do not hesitate to email me!
    Regards! Hope everything is going well.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad with your comment, Melinda. Thank you so much because you made me feel very happy. In fact, few people talk through the blog but when you do, I am very satisfied with it.
    About the project, don't worry about it. I will tell you :D
    Take care and keep in touch
    Kisses XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite are
    kiss, take a photo and Jo vull ser lliure
    Joan

    ReplyDelete